~ The Brothers In Blue Motorcycle Club was established in the winter of 2005 by a few Law Enforcement Officers and a couple of Fire Department Personnel as a Non-Profit Organization in Chicago, IL. After looking into several clubs the decision was made to create a club that would better suit First Responders with their shared interests in Motorcycles and the open road. They believed Family and Friends come First and they wanted a club that would promote camaraderie and loyalty between all emergency services personnel.~ The Brothers In Blue Motorcycle Club was created to assist and support the members of our professions and their families in their time of need.
~ The Bluegrass Originals Chapter in Western Kentucky was started in 2012 by a few Law Enforcement Officers. The Bluegrass Originals Chapter is operated out of Owensboro, Kentucky.
What our colors represent
~ The colors they decided on would consist of a Top Rocker that states who we are. The centerpiece is a skull figure in a black trench coat carrying a pump shotgun and holding the scales of Justice. He wears a badge with a mourning band for our brothers and sisters no longer with us. The bottom rocker indicates the state the chapter resides in.
- The black background represents the chaos in which we work.
- The skull figure symbolizes the brothers of past.
- The badge with mourning band symbolizes First Responders who made the ultimate sacrifice- WE WILL NEVER FORGET.
- The shotgun is a symbol of our trade.
- The dagger with the scales of Justice represents Honor and the Laws we uphold.